• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Spreading...

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters

FinnTheLawlCat

Survivor
Reaction score
My idea is that there should be a certain amount of maps up for voting in a certain period, so we don't just play breeze, sg4, moonlight lake, solar frost, stuff like that, because i haven't played sg3 or fortress pyke in a long time. Hope you take my concern into consideration, i know there are going to be alot of haters out there, but the certain amount of time doesn't have to be long. :I :p :D

Reaction score
Can you explain better? We already have a voting cooldown feature that makes it so the same maps can't be played a few games in a row.

FinnTheLawlCat

Survivor
Reaction score
Can you explain better? We already have a voting cooldown feature that makes it so the same maps can't be played a few games in a row.
For example, for a few days the only maps up for voting are Pyke, Solar frost, Holiday resort and so on, and then in the next few days (or some time) There are different maps. Hope this helped

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I haven't even played Breeze or SG4 in like a couple of days, and I played for like 7 hours each day straight.

FinnTheLawlCat

Survivor
Reaction score
i played breeze twice in a row, then holiday resort then breeze. Plus when was the last time you played sg3?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
For example, for a few days the only maps up for voting are Pyke, Solar frost, Holiday resort and so on, and then in the next few days (or some time) There are different maps. Hope this helped
No, that would be really annoying. Then you would only be able to play certain maps at certain times, and some people wouldn't wanna play unless the map they wanna play was in the rotation for that time period. It wouldn't work well for everyone, and the system we have now makes more sense in my opinion.
i haven't played it in about a month and its in most votes
Don't double post please. If you forgot something in your original post, you can use the edit button to fix it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci