• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Rewards

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
So as i was thnking about something new it came to my mind something like Map rewards so what that is : Some people are making community maps but they dont earn anything so it would be cool if someone makes a map and it gets accepted he/she should earn Donator (Iron for 3 months) i think it would be a great idea because people spend their time making maps for MCSG (I dont know if this has been suggested before sorry if it has)

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I think stuff like this has been suggested, but I agree. People that make maps for the servers should get some reward. I mean, Bajan gets VIP. I think teweran should get VIP because they have 2 vareide-rivaling maps, but maybe donator for others would be nice.

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That, but I shall have donor too (Because I am That guy)

Sammoko

Survivor
Reaction score
Don't think this necessary as Chad didn't ask the map makers to create maps they did it out of there own kindness and free time!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Don't think this necessary as Chad didn't ask the map makers to create maps they did it out of there own kindness and free time!
Exactly, they did it in their own free time and kindness. If you put it like that, the donators are just donating their money and pretty much shouldn't get any perks. I think at least 1 month iron donor is fair for the map makers that's map gets accepted.

I'd also like to mention that static_nightmare has made 2 maps that are in MCSG right now, just like Teweran has. And static's first map, Breeze Island, is one of the most popular maps out their rivaling Vareide's SG4.

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
Exactly, they did it in their own free time and kindness. If you put it like that, the donators are just donating their money and pretty much shouldn't get any perks. I think at least 1 month iron donor is fair for the map makers that's map gets accepted.

I'd also like to mention that static_nightmare has made 2 maps that are in MCSG right now, just like Teweran has. And static's first map, Breeze Island, is one of the most popular maps out their rivaling Vareide's SG4.
True True True

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci