• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Rejections and Criticism

_Reevesdrums_

Platinum
Reaction score
When a map creator spends many hours designing and building a map, It can be really exciting to post it on the forums for the staff to see.
However when the map is posted, there's no way to see what the map committee thinks of the map, and whether it has a chance of being added until its accepted.

It would be really beneficial to courteously reject maps, along with some feedback on how they could improve their building.
Builders appreciate knowing that their maps have been looked at and reviewed by the staff, and that their efforts have been seen and noted.
It means they will know what the need to improve on if they wan't to resubmit or create a fresh attempt.

It's disappointing to spend a long time on something for someone and never hear a response from them.
Imagine creating a painting, and then sending it to someone, and never hearing a word from them.

I do see that we can get a lot of great feedback from builders in the community, but I believe it would be better received from MCgamer itself.
It also means that builder's won't sit around waiting to hear back forever about a build that doesn't make it.

I believe this will create better builders in our community and more quality maps in the future.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci