• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map-Exclusive Servers?

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Abberbleck

Spectator
Reaction score
I think the voting system is great, however, sometimes I feel like playing a specific map, and it's not always the map that wins the voting.
So I was thinking that a few map-exclusive servers could be set up. What I mean is say I want to play Map 2. Instead of going to a server and voting for it, there could be a few servers dedicated to only running a specified map, so I'd log on to a Map 2 server, which would only run Map 2.
I think this could really be a great feature for people that feel like the map they enjoy the most is hardly voted for.

Rosza

Survivor
Reaction score
A major downfall I could see in this would be that there are several servers not being used due to not enough players actually wanting to do that map and also it would make some of maybe the more popular maps to be full up all of the time.

Dean

Career
Reaction score
A major downfall I could see in this would be that there are several servers not being used due to not enough players actually wanting to do that map and also it would make some of maybe the more popular maps to be full up all of the time.
Exactly, and we cannot keep adding and taking servers. Even just modifying that map played, it's too much maintenance.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci