• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How does the map get picked for the servers currently? Is it a random selection? If it is, I don't like that one bit. The maps should cycle so the map is different every time. I have a slow computer so I drop frames like mad on the second map. I hate playing a game in the city and when the match starts again, BAM, it's the city.

When more maps come, I would prefer a variety of maps. There shouldn't be a chance of playing the same map twice. Just cycle the maps so the map is different every time. Even with two maps I would love being able to play both the maps in a row.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Right now, the 2 maps loaded into the servers are rotated between every game (from what I noticed). I believe it's a 50% chance though of the map coming up, so it's still pretty fair.

kevin98770

Spectator
Reaction score
Well on the 48 player servers, only the city one is chosen. Which SUCKS, I love the other map.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci