• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Building ArmorStands

TSnipers

Experienced
Reaction score
Hi, I am a co-builder of the Hogwarts SG Map and we wanna put armor stands from 1.8 into the map. They will have full armor like full gold or full iron. Is that allowed? Are players able to take the armor from the stands and wear it? Or is it like the frames, where the players cant take the stuff out of?

Jayotic

Platinum
Reaction score
Players can shoot armor stands and the armor and stand will break.

TSnipers

Experienced
Reaction score
Players can shoot armor stands and the armor and stand will break.
But they cant take the armor then, right? But if you rightclick the armor on the stand, you get it in your inventory. But every player would run around with full iron if that would be possible in SG

JJSnacks

Diamond
Reaction score
In normal minecraft, if a players shoots an armour stand, the items will fall off and the player will be able to pick it up. I don't see anyway around this unless the devs get a plugin for it. If I were you, I wouldn't use them just to be safe.

TSnipers

Experienced
Reaction score
In normal minecraft, if a players shoots an armour stand, the items will fall off and the player will be able to pick it up. I don't see anyway around this unless the devs get a plugin for it. If I were you, I wouldn't use them just to be safe.
No i just tried it and the armour and the armour stand just disappear when you shoot them with bow and arrow. but you can take off armour from the stands by rightclicking them... PLEASE make a plugin to make that impossible, that would be great!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci