• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Malware in Download..?

Voidmagi

Spectator
Reaction score
So i just signed up and when i try and download it, Malware is present.

Voidmagi

Spectator
Reaction score
The download the website gives me when you just sign up, I was assuming it was for survival, Im New to it all so im not really sure. Been a long time since i had anything to do with minecraft.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
The download the website gives me when you just sign up, I was assuming it was for survival, Im New to it all so im not really sure. Been a long time since i had anything to do with minecraft.
This is not actually part of the website, I suggest downloading AdBlock for your web browser, as adverts may sometimes contain malicious content.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
What should i download to get started?
Voidmagi there is nothing to download unless you need minecraf.exe which you can download from minecraft.net. Otherwise just go onto direct connect or add a server of us.mcgamer.net or any other region and join. Nothing to download and don't listen to those filthy adds filled with viruses and malware.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci