• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Making Resource Packs!

If I've made you a pack, do you think it's good?

• Total voters

BaconUnicorn

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, Axel here. This bootiful thread was created for you guys! I'm gonna be making/mixing resource packs for you guys, for free! The way this is gonna work is that you'll fill out an application, then i'll message you on skype and you'll tell me what you want in the pack. After I'm done with it, I'll make a media fire link for it and send you the link. All you have to do is fill out his application. But first there's gonna be some requirements. (BEWARE, I'M NOT TAKING CREDIT FOR MOST OF THE TEXTURES WITHIN THE PACK, SO I CAN'T GIVE THEM OUT PUBLICLY. I'LL BE SENDING THEM TO THE APPLICANTS AFTER I'M DONE.)
REQUIREMENTS:
  • Must have skype
  • Must be flexible in terms of waiting a bit, I will most likely be busy with other resource packs.
  • Must know basically exactly what you want before writing an application.
  • I'll add whatever you want, but you can't be too picky, if I can't get something to work within the pack, then deal with it.
  • Musst haev sweg
APPLICATION:
  • Skype name:
  • Will you be flexible with waiting? (yes or no):
  • Amount of swag you have:
Here's an example of one of the packs I've created/mixed. (It's just one of my default edits, I make all sorts of different PvP packs, ranging from pot/soup pvp to MCSG style pvp):https://www.mediafire.com/?7u53rbuip3tpu8l

Some screen shots:

WhyNotBoth

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey can you make me a texture pack I can wait my Skype is WhyNotBoth11 swag level 1000000

TheAfroNinja

Platinum
Reaction score
  • Skype name: william.reid.12
  • Will you be flexible with waiting? (yes or no): of course
  • Amount of swag you have: 6,973,026,801,838,037,001 ounces

Lhuntmaster

Spectator
Reaction score
  • Skype name:Lhuntmaster
  • Will you be flexible with waiting: Yes
  • Amount of swag you have:infinite