• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Make deathmatch begin earlier when there is more than 3 ppl left.

FrickFlock

Tribute
Reaction score
I just played a game on Survival Kingdom. (I think) and I had to go through the 2nd refill, after the 1st no one went to corn and i was just running around, stacked with diamond sword and full iron. I had to wait for like 10 minutes for deathmatch to finally start with 4 people (including me) still alive. They all had leather armor and a stone sword. Of course i then slaughtered them. Please change this so I don't experience this again. :)

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Go look for people then. If it would be changed, there would be other people like you saying "It was 5 people left, i had to wait so long ermahgerd"

TheRealBoomyay

Survivor
Reaction score
I just played a game on Survival Kingdom. (I think) and I had to go through the 2nd refill, after the 1st no one went to corn and i was just running around, stacked with diamond sword and full iron. I had to wait for like 10 minutes for deathmatch to finally start with 4 people (including me) still alive. They all had leather armor and a stone sword. Of course i then slaughtered them. Please change this so I don't experience this again. :)
this one person complains and they will change it? i doubt it

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Long matches are actually kind of fun. You get to explore the map and find its secrets ;)

branone

Career
Reaction score
Go look for people then. If it would be changed, there would be other people like you saying "It was 5 people left, i had to wait so long ermahgerd"
Looking for people can be an awfully tedious thing to do, especially on the much larger maps including Fallen Empire and SG1 (where there are an abundance of trees throughout the whole map). I personally don't think it would hurt or be a game changer to slightly bump the deathmatch player limit to 4 at the very least. This would make the games a lot more intense and fasten the gameplay. Also the likelyhood of people persisting to complain after this change is pretty low :)

FrickFlock

Tribute
Reaction score
Looking for people can be an awfully tedious thing to do, especially on the much larger maps including Fallen Empire and SG1 (where there are an abundance of trees throughout the whole map). I personally don't think it would hurt or be a game changer to slightly bump the deathmatch player limit to 4 at the very least. This would make the games a lot more intense and fasten the gameplay. Also the likelyhood of people persisting to complain after this change is pretty low :)
Thanks for agreeing with me, I kinda thought this idea was dumb after everyone hated it.

branone

Career
Reaction score
Thanks for agreeing with me, I kinda thought this idea was dumb after everyone hated it.
Don't listen to criticism unless it is constructive and/or relevant to the topic. Believe what you want to believe and remember, everyone is entitled to their own opinion at the end of the day :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci