• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MAKE A SOLO

Status
Not open for further replies.

teddycat14

Diamond
Reaction score
HELLO MCSG AS YOU CAN TELL IM PISSED OFF. HALF OF THE OLD MCSG PLAYERS LEFT BECAUSE OF TEAMS AND TARGETERS COUGH COUGH *ItsRedYT*. CAN MCSG MAKE A SOLO GAME?!! BECAUSE THIS IS LITTERLY UNBEALIVEABLE OF HOW MANY TEAMS THERE ARE. ITS PATHETIC. CAN YOU MAKE A SOLO GAME WHERE ONLY THERE IS SOLOS?! BECAUSE THE AMOUNT OF TEAMS IS REDICULOUS. MAKE A SOLO ONE WHERE IF THERE IS A TEAM THEY GET BANNED OR KICKED. OR MAKE ANOTHER SERVER WHERE THERES ONLY SOLO. I MEAN REALLY THIS IS DUMB OF HOW MANY TEAMS THERE IS. OF HOW MANY PLAYERS ON THE TOP 100 LEADERBOARDS ARE GONNA AGREE WITH ME OF HOW WE NEED THIS. IF THEY WANT TO TEAM GO AHEAD AND GO TO THE NORMAL MCSG SERVERS. Whatever, Just please make this. Thank you AND PLEASE DO.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
o... The answers no btw. MCSG has said that this won't be made, and quite frankly, I don't want it to be myself. Teams are part of the game. Learn to deal with it and move on.

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
Hello,

As you know, MCSG has become a very popular network over the years. Because of this it has become a place where people come to have fun together. Teams are out of our control; we can't stop people having fun with their friends. We are not willing to introduce rules against teaming. As many people will know, it is something you have to deal with. Furthermore, teams can be beaten if you play tactically. This is a topic people often rant and complain about, but after every thread and complaint we are no closer to implementing any rules or regulations which stipulate it is not allowed, nor do we feel it is necessary to make a server dedicated to playing solo. If you have any further concerns or questions, feel free to PM me.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci