• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Majority skipping

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
I hate necros, hate 'em. If you are new to the forums, READ THE DATE!!!!

Iced94

Survivor
Reaction score
I hate necros, hate 'em. If you are new to the forums, READ THE DATE!!!!
Just because it was old, it still is an issue which is valid to talk about, and there is no need to create 2 threads for the same thing if it can be avoided, and it isn't like it was too old, it was only 20 days... This thread at the moment is actually generating and discussing ideas, and I see no problem to that at all.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah but I loved SG4, no matter how good something is, too much of it makes it stale, luckily not there yet on solar/SG2 and SG1, but they are still played quite a lot, and without variation I fear that them maps will also become stale.
I'm excited to see what new maps will be added in :)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Same, I am really looking forward to the whole update to be honest. Let us just hope that these maps will now be able to be played over SG4 and Breeze.
Just not become overplayed, but become another played map and reduce the amount that breeze and SG4 are played.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci