• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Maintence problems

avinav

Spectator
Reaction score
Ever Since the Maintence that happened in augest 13-14 My ping for this server has going up to the 130s which is pretty bad for me :p. I used to get like 10-30 ping now.

Besides that I'm not that new but still new to the server and I don't have any chest routes, does anyone have any tips for me besides make a chest route?

People only like Vally side University because it's filled with tier 2s like it wouldn't be rare to see a team of 3 with all diamond boots and diamond Sword with full iron. It's pretty Crazy :p

I play on 1.7.2 on the US servers.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I've been seeing numerous threads like this since I got back... Hmm, I wonder.

Reaction score
The servers are derpy too xD If you try to connect to the hub, you have to try more than 3 times, if you just wait, you're going to crash. To get in a lobby, you have to spam the /server sg or the sign to join. And sometimes if you do /hub, your mc crashes.

IronOre12

Platinum
Reaction score
I've also been having the same issues... I seem to be taking a long time to connect to lobbies, and other times when I join a hub, nothing happens. This seems like a problem for kpwn243 Favorlock Ava Rusty to fix. I think its been plaguing everyone on every region.

Jayotic

Platinum
Reaction score
I've heard that this has been happening to many other players as well, but surprisingly not me. If this does clear up and you have the same issue try contacting your internet provider, thread lock please duckluv321 .
Have a great day! :D

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Hey there!

Have you tried any of the IP's and solutions listed on this thread? That could possibly help with the crashing, as I've had experience with being unable to join servers due to a DNS issue, which I followed the instructions on that thread and was able to resolve :)

You could also try updating your minecraft version to 1.7.10 :)

Let me know if any of this impacts your connection at all :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci