• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Macros on side of mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShishomPlayz

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello,

I was wondering if macros on the side of a mouse are allowed, I have heard they are not but I am unsure if they are talking about the mod or the buttons.
I really want to know if u are allowed to use them if we are I will use mine.

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
Hey there!

In regards to the buttons on the side of your mouse; you cannot use them for anything that would give you an advantage over someone else such as fast clicking or fishing rod.

Hopefully that makes at least some sense for you!

If you have further questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to shoot me a PM here on the forums and I will help you to the best of my ability!

NagolGames

QA;TL

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hey there!

To simply answer your questions, the macros you are using are allowed, under one condition. You may only be able to perform 1 action with 1 button at the same time. For example pressing on "1" to switch to your sword.

However, if you have macros enabled that trigger 2 actions with only 1 click, then I highly advise you to change that. The main reason for that is because it gives an unfair advantage over other players. An example would be: pressing on "2" and immediately switch to your FnS and place down fire at the same time.

Regarding the macros mod, no. Only staff members are allowed to use that one as it could be used to mass-spam the chat.

QA;TL.

Note: No Logan, it's staying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci