• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MacBish's Ban Dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evermore

Career
Reaction score
I never understood how one could find the correct dispute format but put it in the wrong section...

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello! I would like to remind that this is the incorrect section to post your ban dispute in. You must go to the "ban disputes" area to post it, which can easily be found here:
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/Disputes/

It does seem that you have already followed the appropriate template necessary for a ban dispute, so keep that going for you, and you'll be fine. I will now request a lock due to the following reasons:
  • It is a ban dispute
  • Posted in the wrong part of the forums
If you have any further inquiries, feel free to contact one of our staff members via. Teamspeak, In-game, or the forums. We wish you good luck on uplifting your ban, and have a nice day! <3

MacBish

Spectator
Reaction score
It's closed. "You have insufficient privileges to post here"

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
Hello! I would like to remind that this is the incorrect section to post your ban dispute in. You must go to the "ban disputes" area to post it, which can easily be found here:
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/Disputes/

It does seem that you have already followed the appropriate template necessary for a ban dispute, so keep that going for you, and you'll be fine. I will now request a lock due to the following reasons:
  • It is a ban dispute
  • Posted in the wrong part of the forums
If you have any further inquiries, feel free to contact one of our staff members via. Teamspeak, In-game, or the forums. We wish you good luck on uplifting your ban, and have a nice day! <3
^ QA;TL - If you have any further questions feel free to PM me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci