• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Luigi's Mansion 2 Is EPIC!

Reaction score
Ok so I just finished Luigi's Mansion 2 on the 3DS half an hour ago and I have to say, WOW!
For a start the game is Hilarious, there were multiple times that I just burst out laughing and that is always a good thing. The game is challenging, the 3D visuals are a treat and the story is interesting.
The best part in my opinion though is the final climax. Seriously the last 3 missions had my heart pumping like crazy and there were times when it actuary managed to give me a few jump scares, Which I loved. The final boss was challenging and fun, and the ending was just EPIC!
So Yeah if you have a 3DS get Luigi's Mansion 2, It got really high ratings in most cases (I'm giving it a 9.1 out of 10) and overall it is just a really fun, awesome game that will keep you entertained for a LONG time.

Here is IGN's review, If your interested I recommend you watch it. (They give it a 9.3 out of 10)

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
The first Luigi's Mansion I heard was extremely overrated, I need to get both of those games I suppose. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci