• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lost Time New SG Map!

BigRichie97

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello,

I have been building maps for not that long. I built a couple one which made it on a few big servers and it was a decent map called Cove. I decided to follow it up and get up another map. I believe this map has potential to be great. Possibly one of the favorites around the game its self. So I hope you guys like it I will put up the measurables of the Map below.

Dome Radius: I know its between 200 and 215
Amount of Chests: I don't know what to do to mark tier 1 and 2 chests. So until I get help with that I don't have any on it.

Head Builder: BigRichie97 (Me)
Builder: wfcm8
Builder: Owen1137
Builder: Bogusdank

That pretty much seems as the two measurables I guess....So without further or do enjoy the pictures! Tell me what you think! I know how judgmental you guys can be due to how high of a standard maps are held to on this server. I can take it and hope to hear good feedback!

Map Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/xTKbn

Again hope you guys enjoy and that it gets up on the server

Last edited:

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello,

I have been building maps for not that long. I built a couple one which made it on a few big servers and it was a decent map called Cove. I decided to follow it up and get up another map. I believe this map has potential to be great. Possibly one of the favorites around the game its self. So I hope you guys like it I will put up the measurables of the Map below.

Dome Radius: I know its between 200 and 215
Amount of Chests: I don't know what to do to mark tier 1 and 2 chests. So until I get help with that I don't have any on it.

Head Builder: BigRichie97 (Me)
Builder: wfcm8
Builder: Owen1137
Builder: Bogusdank

That pretty much seems as the two measurables I guess....So without further or do enjoy the pictures! Tell me what you think! I know how judgmental you guys can be due to how high of a standard maps are held to on this server. I can take it and hope to hear good feedback!

Map Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/xTKbn

Again hope you guys enjoy and that it gets up on the server
I like the fact that the "Decoration" is mordern. FYI, the Mods mark the tier 1's and 2's so you don't have to worry about. But about the water... Not lots of people like the water so you guys should change it a bit.

P.S. Aren't you Big Richie from BajanCanadian's Vids? :eek:

BigRichie97

Spectator
Reaction score
Glad you like the map. I know most people don't like the water but we made sure it wasn't to bad by putting a lot of lilly pads on it. And yes I am that guy.

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
I like the map's builds, they look nice.

If there were custom tree's on this map, it would be really good!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci