• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lost Mine Sword

Removed the Sword?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I honestly think that Gold Sword in Lost Mine needs to be removed or replaced with something toned down A LOT. A Sharp III Knock I sword is unfair. Now I know some of you will say its a gold sword and doesn't have much durability but I just lost to a guy in a mis match of GOod and leather with that sword and I had full iron and stone one.

Please Please PLEASE Remove it.

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
The meaning is pretty obvious
but I just lost to a guy in a mis match of GOod and leather with that sword and I had full iron and stone one.

makes sense to you?

Aellios15

Experienced
Reaction score
A sharpness 3 gold sword is about equal to an iron sword, with a chance of being equal to a diamond depending on how lucky the player is in regards to the sharpness proccing. It's not all that OP, but I will agree that it probably should be removed.

Aellios15

Experienced
Reaction score
but I just lost to a guy in a mis match of GOod and leather with that sword and I had full iron and stone one.

makes sense to you?
Yes it does actually make sense, spend some time to interpret the meaning. They're saying the other individual was wearing different types of armor including some leather and the gold sword, while he was wearing full iron armor with a stone sword.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This is pretty unfair, lots of players won't know about the whereabouts of this and it gives people a pretty darn big unfair advantage.

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I honestly think that Gold Sword in Lost Mine needs to be removed or replaced with something toned down A LOT. A Sharp III Knock I sword is unfair. Now I know some of you will say its a gold sword and doesn't have much durability. You lost to a guy with LEATHER AND GOLD ARMOR WHO HAD THE SWORD! I HAD FULL IRON ARMOR AND A STONE SWORD! REMOVE IT, IT IS OP!
Please Please PLEASE Remove it.
Try to use correct spelling and grammar when you post...

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Yes it does actually make sense, spend some time to interpret the meaning. They're saying the other individual was wearing different types of armor including some leather and the gold sword, while he was wearing full iron armor with a stone sword.
Don't double post please. It's against the forum rules.
They are already planning to remove the OP stuff from the map, just wait :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci