• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Losing Hunger Much Faster..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SjsYeahKid

Platinum
Reaction score
Hi, I was recently playing on the MCSG servers and I realized that I lose more food bars that usually do. I eat a steak and I lose the saturation in less than a minute. If anyone could respond, that would be great.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
It's because of the 1.7 update, they changed how saturation works wich results in it draining much faster.

Hopefully there will be a fix for this, otherwise we are really getting some hunger games.

V

Viretine

Ok, please search around before making a thread that is not needed. Everyone is aware of the bug. Thank you.

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Everyone's pointing you to different threads so I might as well just answer your question and save you some trouble. The saturation system was recoded in the 1.7 update and you now lose much more health, much faster.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Everyone's pointing you to different threads so I might as well just answer your question and save you some trouble. The saturation system was recoded in the 1.7 update and you now lose much more health, much faster.
The qeustion was already answered;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci