• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

lollolol

JustAce_

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Ace, and i want to talk about lagging out and a Sulution that could help saving a lot of people from raging when "Lagging out", your internet modem may have disconnected by accident.

Well i was thinking in my head, when i lagged out of a game in fortune island " What if you could have 1-2 minutes of getting back in the server.

like, if you lag out of a games, there is still hope, you spawn back in the same spot and you continue your game after bad internet poop.

Comment on what you think guys!

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, only using it for lagging out if devs could find a way for that.
I don't think that's possible.. But, still, your Internet is your Internet. If you lag out, fix it and find another game, its not a big deal

JustAce_

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't think that's possible.. But, still, your Internet is your Internet. If you lag out, fix it and find another game, its not a big deal
A lot of people take rage from logging out, maybe you on a 6 win streak and you just lag out the next game, you would rage a LOT

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci