• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

... (Locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hazzadagun

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello my fellow tributes,

Recently, fastfish14, screacher90 and myself started a YouTube channel called 'TheSlimeBros'. We already have 59 subscribers :)

We have posted 3 videos so far; 2 Chest Challenge, NO Chest Challenge, and a hacking video.

Fastfish14 is currently our only recorder as both I and screacher90 do not have software to record with. I have a Mac OSX, and I cannot find a suitable recording software that will fill my needs, if any of you know of a application that I could use to record, please tell me in the comments below.

If you have any cool ideas and suggestions that we could do for videos, please tell us in the comments below.

Could you all please subsribe to our new and up-coming channel, TheSlimeBros. It would also mean alot if you could like and comment on our videos.

Kindest hopes and regards,
hazzadagun.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBpMy47giXBZAiNLQRFL4Eg

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Alright, you can't just go making threads to advertise your channel. What you can do is post your MCSG videos in the media section for people to see, and put your channel link in your signature, Like many of us do.

Ima lock this.
Have a nice day. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci