• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lobby Time

Lower the lobby time?

• nop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ClanHopperMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Lower the lobby time please! I really see no point in waiting 2:30. Once 15 players join the time lowers to 30 seconds, or something along those lines. There isn't any reason why the timer has to be so long. I'm 100% sure everyone would agree with this.

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
There will be a solution for your problem once the MCGamer V2 network is realsed. In the new network, there will be a system of rotating signs. Once a lobby has been totally filled up, the sign will be removed from the wall and replaced by a new one that is in the lobby state where you are still able to join. That way, regular players have a chance of joining a lobby without being kicked by a donator at the end. :)

ClanHopperMC

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't get kicked by donors that much, im suggesting a lower wait time. Do you know why we have to wait 2:30? No one has a reason for it because its not logical

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I don't get kicked by donors that much, im suggesting a lower wait time. Do you know why we have to wait 2:30? No one has a reason for it because its not logical
In that case,

Thread Moved to the Feature Suggestions section. :)

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes, it may seem the case that the high lobby-time seems a little inadequate, however from my perspective, it gives us plenty of time to explore the lobby as of its gigantic size for exploration. However others may not agree with me, but I think that maybe at least one minute and thirty seconds will do for a whole lobby session. :)

ClanHopperMC

Survivor
Reaction score
big lobby size? maybe before they put in a fence, i think 10 seconds is good enough for me

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci