• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Less Traps

Status
Not open for further replies.

oscarreadwin

Tribute
Reaction score
I know maps are made with traps, but some of them have too many. The game is supposed to be player vs player, and getting stacked and then dying to a trap is very frustrating and can make people want to leave the server for good. I think that there should be less traps, or the traps should be hinted at one way or another, so it's not completely unavoidable.

Reaction score
just learn how to avoid them/know where they are.
you learn from your mistakes :)

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Last time I checked it's called the 'Minecraft Survival Games'. So where did you get the idea that it's supposed to be just PvP?

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
MCSG maps are supposed to have a few traps, it makes the game more interesting. Also, if you fell for one before, I don't think you will fall for it again. Although, map makers should only make insta kill traps because the ones that just trap you during the whole game without killing you isn't fun for the player itself and/or other players since they make the game last longer. But in general traps as well as parkour and secret passages are a necessary part of the map.

Cartercraft99

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't think it's too hard to avoid them. If you get to know maps better, then you will be able to tell where they are so you won't get trapped. :)

Sheldor

Career
Reaction score
Traps are just part of the game. You can learn to avoid them if you know where they are. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci