• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

LeftOver US

SorryFYL

Spectator
Reaction score
Leftover US

Copy and past this if you would like to apply for our clan.

Questions:

Do you have 100+ Wins? ( accept Lower if good ratio )

Do you have Skype/TS?

Are you at least 14 years of age? ( Or mature )

Why do you think you are good for this clan?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application Status:
Applications are open from June 4th till June 15th be sure to APPLY NOW!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Owner: SorryForYourLoss
Co-Owner: WeedBoiii
---------------------------------------------------------------
Leaders:
1.) IDontJitterClick
2.) N/A
------------------------------------------------------

Members:
1.) Kyuzii
2.) N/A
3.) N/A
4.) N/A

--------------------------------------------------

Trials:
N/A

Last edited:

villelandonmc

Spectator
Reaction score
Do you have 100+ Wins? ( accept Lower if good ratio )
Do you have Skype/TS?
Are you at least 14 years of age? ( Or mature )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
i have over 100 wins on my old mcsg i have skype and i am 11 but i am mature i think i am good for this clan because i am good at mcsg i am very social and ive always wanted to be part of a clan

IDontJitterClick

Spectator
Reaction score
Do you have 100+ Wins? ( accept Lower if good ratio ) I don't have 100 wins but i'm really good
Do you have Skype/TS? I have both of them
Are you at least 14 years of age? ( Or mature ) i am 14 years old
Why do you think you are good for this clan? I think i am good for this clan because i am very experienced. Whether we lose or win it really doesn't matter because its all about having fun :D I use my skills and tactics in professional battles. So hopefully i get accepted!!!! :p

SorryFYL

Spectator
Reaction score
i have over 100 wins on my old mcsg i have skype and i am 11 but i am mature i think i am good for this clan because i am good at mcsg i am very social and ive always wanted to be part of a clan
We are very sorry but this application has been denied for the following reasons.

Please use the correct format when you apply. I need your IGN - wins - and maturity level.

-Sorry <3

Do you have 100+ Wins? ( accept Lower if good ratio ) I don't have 100 wins but i'm really good
Do you have Skype/TS? I have both of them
Are you at least 14 years of age? ( Or mature ) i am 14 years old
Why do you think you are good for this clan? I think i am good for this clan because i am very experienced. Whether we lose or win it really doesn't matter because its all about having fun :D I use my skills and tactics in professional battles. So hopefully i get accepted!!!! :p
We are very proud to announce that you have been ACCEPTED.

We look forward to seeing you in the clan community. I hope you enjoy your stay and be sure to send this thread to all your friends so they do not feel left out. <3

-Sorry <3

p

i have had over 100 wins in old mcsg i have skype im 11 but mature i love mcsg im very social and my ign is Kyuzii

Thank you for re-applying. We see that you took the time to apply 2 times which shows that you are willing to do things over to make them right. We are proud to announce to you that you are now ACCEPTED into LeftOver-US

We look forward to seeing you in the Clan community we will be giving you the TeamSpeak to our clan. If you have any friends be sure to send them the thread and have them apply!

-Sorry <3

Last edited by a moderator:

villelandonmc

Spectator
Reaction score
p
Do you have 100+ Wins? ( accept Lower if good ratio )i do not have 100 wins but good at pvp
Do you have Skype/TS?i have skype
Are you at least 14 years of age? ( Or mature )im 11 but mature
i dont care iff we win or lose i just want to see people happy not mad

Sylnt

Quantum
Reaction score
Just a Reminder to SorryFYL, Please try not to double post!

Thank you, and good luck with your clan :thumbsup: (y)

Sylnt

Quantum
Reaction score
What do you mean by Double post? IF I did that im sorry <3
Double posting, is when you send a message, or in this case, add a comment to a thread, and then do it again after, with out anyone else replying. If you have any other questions, or just don't understand, you can always PM me! :thumbsup: (y)

Edit* The double posts that you made, I have merged, so no need to worry!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci