• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Leather Armour And More Weapons

Add New Weapons?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MPMG

Tribute
Reaction score
In the original map I LOVE how its only leather armor in chests, even though if you get gold or iron you can craft more. WHY is this NOT implemented in the other map I really like it and makes there be a chance for those who didn't camp out cornucopia. Also I think it'd be cool if you could add the usage of more weapons for the games, like may be tnt(Doesn't break blocks just explosion damage) or flint and steel or fire charges that'd be a cool useful weapon to use in the middle of a fight or to ward off people. Also things like water and lava buckets would be a fun addition(lava buckets might wanna turn off lava spread) and also enderpearls, this would make the games a little more interesting and fun

Sentaul

Tribute
Reaction score
I think the items are fine in the second map. The cornucopia is supposed to be a high-risk high-reward area anyway, but it doesn't guarantee you the game if you camp it out.

The other weapons are a fun idea, but there are a few problems with it.
TNT... kind of impractical, and too much of it at a time would lag the servers.
Flint and steel doesn't work without firespread, and if it were on people would just burn down entire forests.. and lag the server.
I think fire charges DO work with firespread off (not 100% sure) but it'll probably lead to some balance issues in terms of damage.
Water and Lava would DEFINITELY need to have spread disabled, as someone pouring water/lava at the tip of the skyscraper chest would cause a TON of lag. That, and there is also a lot of redstone around the map and it might break some things for the round (there is a hidden enchanting table that you'd be able to get to by pouring water over some redstone wires, fun fact~!)
Enderpearls are already in the game from killing endermen but they're VERY rare. If they became more common games would probably take a lot longer than they do now as someone with an enderpearl can escape from pretty much anything.

MPMG

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure theres a way to get flint and steel so it doesnt have firespread yet something is still on fire, altough i didnt think of the tnt lag, and yeah spread would have to be turned off for liquids. Also maybe not enderpearls you can kinda get out the map with one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci