• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

League Play

Core

Survivor
Reaction score
Ok so have you ever wanted to play with people of your own caliber? What if we had league play?
What I mean is you click a new button in your hot bar, and you select either league SG or regular SG. This is not the same as clans because it is by yourself. (Kind of like COD: Bo2)

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I suggested this before, and I can see this happening. You'll always be opted into games of players with your own skill. Only problem is I don't know if we had enough servers to do this, but it would awesome if we did.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
What would it go by? Ratio? Wins? Points? There is no accurate measurement for skill.
As long as Regular SG stays in addition to this, I'm fine with it but I don't see it being all that popular. What if there are only 11 people online for a certain skill level? There could be like 10 games in lobby all for people of different skill levels, but none have enough to start.
Also, would you be able to join any game you want during live game to spectate a friend and/or sponsor?

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What would it go by? Ratio? Wins? Points? There is no accurate measurement for skill.
As long as Regular SG stays in addition to this, I'm fine with it but I don't see it being all that popular. What if there are only 11 people online for a certain skill level? There could be like 10 games in lobby all for people of different skill levels, but none have enough to start.
Also, would you be able to join any game you want during live game to spectate a friend and/or sponsor?
I think it would go by wins because that's how every other league system goes by. (LoL, Black Ops, Starcraft, etc.)

It would go by certain leagues, so let's say everyone who won X amount of times in League servers are in this league. There wouldn't be too many, maybe like 5-6 leagues in total.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I think it would go by wins because that's how every other league system goes by. (LoL, Black Ops, Starcraft, etc.)

It would go by certain leagues, so let's say everyone who won X amount of times in League servers are in this league. There wouldn't be too many, maybe like 5-6 leagues in total.
Ok, but the same issue still exists where there might not be enough people for any 1 of the leagues.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci