• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

League Of Legends - Help Me I Is Noob

screacher90

Career
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Screacher and have started playing League of Legends however I don't really know the following:
  • Which lane I should go on
  • Which champion I should use
It would really help me if you told me, and I am a big noob so i will need all the help i can get.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
1:
  • The lane you fight in depends on the champion you pick. For example, some champions are better suited for mid, some are better suited for bot/top. There are no strict rules for which lane a certain champion should go in, but by checking out some LoL- commentaries on YouTube, you will soon have an idea of which champion should go where. You will learn this after a while.
2:
  • There is no one who can tell you what champion you should try out first, but I would recommend that you try random champions every week as there are always a couple of free to play- champions each week. As you are new to the game, I would recommend you to play as every free champion there is every week. Eventually you will find one that clicks immediately, and when you find that champion you should start saving IP for buying it permanently. To sum it up: try as many champions as you can, whenever you can.

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
Watch videos and streams. Honestly helped me so much when learning the game.

If you like the look of a champ (preferably from free week), check out a build video for them, this will help you see if you like that play style, then try them out, and see if you like that style. Also, whilst learning, stay away from the jungling role until you have the general game down.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci