• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Leaderboards Revamp

DPinky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm thinking that MCSG should have a Tracker system. It would track all the MCSG players and their Wins. Some features are.

-Over the last day/week/month who has gained the most amount of wins.
-It could show you personally how many wins you have gained today. You could view other peoples and compete with them.
-It could show how many ranks you have gained in the day/week/month
-There could be a history on your profile that shows the most amount of wins you personal have gained in a single day/week/month. Gives you a goal to beat.
-There could be a records page which shows who has the record for most wins in a single day/week/month.
-It would also show if a player is actively playing by how many wins they are getting on their tracker.

Basically I used to play this game called RuneScape. They had a offsite Tracker website which was really fun to look at how many ranks you have gone up and such. I'm saying that it would be a great feature to add for the high ranked players that want that competitive feeling.

The offsite RuneScape Tracker looks like this http://runetrack.com/

If you have any question's post below I will answer all of them or you can find me on the MCSG teamspeak.

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
This was supposed to be implemented with MCSGv2

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is not as easy as it seems. It is possible though. Has also been suggested before. Maybe not he exact same, but very similar. I approve ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci