• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Last Seen Command

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tellib98

I was thinking of this for a while and really wish it was possible. Something that could tell you where someone. For example: "Online: au13, Last Seen: lobby 3"

I mainly want this because sometimes if I'm trying to report a hacker or someone, I don't get enough evidence because they left the game or died before I'm able to record. Something show if whether they are online would even be enough. It's similar to a plugin my friend's server had where when you do /lastseen [username] you could see when they were last on or if they're currently on. But, of course, there could be some downside to this with people abusing it. So that's why it should be only available to donors/staff/VIP and should be customizable in terms of turning it on or off.

Out of all the hackers I've ever seen, most of them seem to be random people with green names. It could also be used along side the /disguise command to show that that player is offline or rather just have some kind of offline mode so you can't get disturbed or stalked incase you're a well known person or if you just have creepy people on your trail. o_O

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
A command is already implemented that does exactly just that, except its Mod+

codysoulsword

Platinum
Reaction score
It would increase targeters. And like Edog said Mods+ do have that, if you needed to find someone you could try and find a mod to tell.

Steve_Tron

Platinum
Reaction score
To much targeters. If some "troll" came in he would just follow you in games to just kill you and ruin your time. ;( Just my opinion.

Miko_

Diamond
Reaction score
I can imagine all the Huahwi fanboys writing paragraphs on how this is an 'amazing' idea.

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
This used to be a thing, just not an in-game command. If you looked up whoever you like on the leaderboards, it would say what server they are in.

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
A command is already implemented that does exactly just that, except its Mod+
It would increase targeters. And like Edog said Mods+ do have that, if you needed to find someone you could try and find a mod to tell.
That command is Mod+ because of targeting. if you find someone who is hacking but you don't have enough proof, feel free to poke a mod on teamspeak and ask us to follow them.
Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci