• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dompyre

Spectator
Reaction score
My game has been freezing randomly. When I'm playing I've been randomly freezing, and dropping 3 bars causing me to lose games ;-;. In the middle of a fight everything freezes for me, the players, blocks etc... and than it unfreezes after like 5 seconds. This isn't the only server it happens on, i haven't had this problem before, it started happening just this week. I'm wondering if there's a solution to this.

ColdsGFX

Experienced
Reaction score
Step 1: Get a new computer and internet.
Step 2:Win
Step 3:Make an MLG montage FaZe

Also if you need better FPS you can get Razor Cortex. (And OptiFine) 1.8 is supposed to run smoother.
If it's just your connection to the servers there isn't really much to do. Try resetting your router I guess.

Kyle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello!
By the sounds of it, it seems as though your internet service is acting up. I would try calling your service provider to see if there is anything wrong. Another solution that could potentially speed up your connection would be to connect directly to your router via ethernet if you are not doing so already. If none of that works, you may need to consider upgrading your service plan.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Are you still able to move (Internet lag)
Or are freezing (FPS Lag)?

Dompyre

Spectator
Reaction score
It's most likely my internet, I'll be getting new internet soon. thanks for the help guys :)

Kyle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
QA;TL

Feel free to PM me if you have any further questions :) Have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci