• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lag on US

Zhaleon

Diamond
Reaction score
I really love the MCSG on this server, but recently, there has been extreme lag. I am in the US, so I don't know what the problem is. Whenever I join the server, everyone is frozen for about 30 seconds, and I can take all the items that are supposed to represent the warps to different sections of the hub, and run around with them in my inventory. After I actually manage to join a game, the lobby isn't too laggy, (we're talking server lag, not client side). Although, once the game starts, no matter what map, anyone that im fighting, or just everyone on the server in general, stops in mid air, and then teleports to another spot, usually right in my face, and I see my stuff lying on the floor, which means I'm dead. I'm really confused.

supernates

Spectator
Reaction score
well sometimes the map has to load for 30 seconds also it could be your Internet connection when i play on us i never lag or freeze :D

Zhaleon

Diamond
Reaction score
well sometimes the map has to load for 30 seconds also it could be your Internet connection when i play on us i never lag or freeze :D
Well I have 4G internet. No other server that I play lags as much as this one. I don't know whats going on.

kpwn243

Administrator
Reaction score
Well I have 4G internet. No other server that I play lags as much as this one. I don't know whats going on.
When you say you have 4G internet this is very unspecific. Is it cellular 4G and if it is then there are tons of different "speeds" at which 4G runs depending on your network provider. If you could kindly go to speedtest.net and share your results and post the link there we can move forward with figuring out what the issue is.

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Just read the new thread that chad made ,It will give some info.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci