• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ladder Parkour Question

Ember

Survivor
Reaction score
Lol, the pole IS the next jump, and it's the one I was asking about. I beat it after like 10 minutes of trying, though, so know I know it's possible.
@half: You can't do it without sprinting. Believe me, I did that a whole lot. I think it's actually closer to 2.7 or 2.8 blocks; since the fence isn't a full block, that's 2.3, plus the ladder, -0.1, and the fence's 0.5 height increase, which takes it to 2.7. Definitely needs sprinting.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Ah, I see what the jump is now. And yea that is possible, though it is very difficult.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Lol, the pole IS the next jump, and it's the one I was asking about. I beat it after like 10 minutes of trying, though, so know I know it's possible.
@half: You can't do it without sprinting. Believe me, I did that a whole lot. I think it's actually closer to 2.7 or 2.8 blocks; since the fence isn't a full block, that's 2.3, plus the ladder, -0.1, and the fence's 0.5 height increase, which takes it to 2.7. Definitely needs sprinting.
I took that into account, I figured it was 2 and a half blocks away, -0.1-0.2 for the ladder.

Ember

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah, but it would be 2 blocks if the fence was as big as a regular block (let's say dirt.) The fence is slightly smaller than that so add an extra 0.3 or so.
Another way to put it is that without ladder, it's actually something like 2.8 blocks away.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah, but it would be 2 blocks if the fence was as big as a regular block (let's say dirt.) The fence is slightly smaller than that so add an extra 0.3 or so.
Another way to put it is that without ladder, it's actually something like 2.8 blocks away.
No, it's more like 2.3 because It's 2.5 blocks away, then it extends a wee bit from the middle so it's a bit closer to you. That's why it's less than 2.5.

Ember

Survivor
Reaction score
and the fence is an extra half block tall, so I win the argument.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci