• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Krypton EU

CallsterN

Tribute
Reaction score

Why should we accept you?: Because i want to be in a good clan..and i think i have enough experience in pvp to come in your clan.

Why do you want to join?
This seems to be a clan that has a lot of potential. And I really want to have fair clanwars whit chill and calm players, and u guys seems to be kinda chill and calm :)And I know that u guys are pro pvpers .

Donor on MCSG?
Plat

Previous clans?
Signature

Skype name?
Callethorn03
IRL Name?
Calle

W/L Ratio?
6/8​

Country?
Sweden

IGN?
Countern

Jiorfy

Tribute
Reaction score
Why should we accept you? I am friendly & also a good player maybe I coud be you useful
Why do you want to join? I have always seen the Krypton as a good clan & I want try to join
Donor on MCSG? ya
Previous clans?
Desolate
Elestial
Victims
Vector
P0LSKA
Nebula
Rovers
Giants
Cobalt
Skype name? jiorfy
IRL Name? Vin
W/L Ratio? 3/7
Country? Italy
IGN? Jiorfy / Zythexz

cadeN

Tribute
Reaction score
Why should we accept you? Well, it depends, I am a good old player which can synchronize with his teammeate(s), I am not that kind of player who rages but also I am a competitive player when it not depends only on me, I am friendly and I can speak english without having too many problems with it(better understand than speaking, I guess) and I can record the game without having lag.
Why do you want to join? Because that's a good clan and also a good way to meet other players and probably make some friends :)
Donor on MCSG?At the moment no, I had 2 times gold donor and probably I will buy diamond in november
Previous clans?I took a break from playing a minecraft a while, the clans I remember I was in are: WarGodz, Vision (jdennis' version) also Vision the romanian version, Vion, RedLight, RomanianStars, Predation and other unknown romanian clans for English community
Skype name?rizzeh.catalin1
IRL Name?Catalin, Gabriel(Gabe)
W/L Ratio?I've got 4 accounts
1/3 700/2300 (a friend who isnt playing anymore which gave me the acc)
1/4 270/1000 (given to me when it had 100/450)
600/2000 (banned account 'till 21st august )
Country?I am Romanian but I am living in Praga (Czech Republic)
IGN?
addi1337
Badutzaxxxleu (random name)
and thrillBaRoS (banned atm, getting unban on 21st august, I've got regen apparent)

Hope I'll be accepted, otherwise thank you for accordin' time to read this application :)
Have a nice day! ^^

hxrx

Spectator
Reaction score
Why should we accept you? Why i am really good in team work and in 1v1
Why do you want to join? Why this is really good clan
Donor on MCSG? Platinum
Previous clans?
Weaken
Rovers
Bionycs
Oblivion
Epicenter
WarGodz
Nebula
UnLegit
Desolution
Vulture
Fake
Athomize
Typhoon
Skype name? im_federico99
IRL Name? Federico
W/L Ratio? 350/ 900
Country? Italy
IGN? LeaderFede​

sQuizR0

Tribute
Reaction score
Why should we accept you? I won t to be in a serious clan and i think that i this clan are not kids that rage.
Why do you want to join?-
Donor on MCSG?Nope
Previous clans?Fusion,Weaken
Skype name?cosmin_tekon
IRL Name?sQuiz or Lfz
W/L Ratio?1/4
Country?Romania
IGN?Lfz

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads