• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Krelis Survival Games 1 - Ariaskel Islands

Do you want this map in mcsg?

• Yes.

Votes: 33 67.3%
  • No.

Votes: 16 32.7%

• Total voters

Krelis

Spectator
Reaction score
History:
When atomic bomb destroyed earth, the last surviror travelled in a new world: Ariaskel Islands.​
When they arrived, they decided to fight to choose a sovereign.​
Who's Krelis?
Hi! My nickname is krelis but in real life my name is Giacomo, i'm from italy and i'm 15 years old.​
Screenshots with Shaders:
Spawn terraforming:
Dragon's Mountain​
Waterfall Island:​
Moonlight Houses:​
Moonlight Mill:​
Screenshots without shaders:
Waterfall:
Houses:​
Spawn:​
Trailer:
Download:
Characteristics:
-Radius of the sphere: 500
-7 Islands
-A lot of chests
-Many structures
-Much exploration
Programs used:
I used voxelsniper & worldedit for terraforming, creative for structures.
Credits:
_Krelis: Ideas, terraforming, buildings.​

Specton

Survivor
Reaction score
This looks really great. You guys did a really great job at the terraforming, and the builds seem really cool as well! Hope this gets accepted! ;)

...Only thing I'm a little worried about though are the large bodies of water at the edges...

Guinessis

Experienced
Reaction score
The islands are amazingly well done but you've got an awful lot of water in between them and from what I've gathered that upsets some people. Perhaps reduce the radius a good bit and move the islands closer together?

Krelis

Spectator
Reaction score
AWESOME A+
Thank you! :)
thanks fore the screenshots without shaders;)
No problem ;)
This looks really great. You guys did a really great job at the terraforming, and the builds seem really cool as well! Hope this gets accepted! ;)

...Only thing I'm a little worried about though are the large bodies of water at the edges...
Thank you :D
I know but i made the sphere large to fit all the islands together....i'll appearance what the modeator will say, if the map won't accept i'll reduce it, but the dragon will remain outside :(
The islands are amazingly well done but you've got an awful lot of water in between them and from what I've gathered that upsets some people. Perhaps reduce the radius a good bit and move the islands closer together?
Will be 'difficult but i will do it only if the map won't accept...

Krelis

Spectator
Reaction score

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is such a well done map! :D

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Now, I think this map is beautiful. However, I saw few buildings. Could you perhaps add a few more?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci