• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kitpvp and survival...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok so I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be able to join Survival and Kitpvp. When I try to join there's just a RESTARTING sign like there is for restarting lobbies in survival games. Can someone clarify why I can't join? Am I supposed to be able to?

Logan1111

Experienced
Reaction score
The kitPvP server is down, im not sure why. The survival server is currently not linked to the hub so you have to direct connect to it. The IP is survival.mcgamer.net .

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
The Kit PvP server is currently under maintenance. As mentioned, the survival server is not linked with the hub and should be added soon. Till then you may directly join survival.mcgamer.net to play on the survival server. Thanks Logan1111 for pointing that out :). Please be patient as our excellent devs currently have a lot to do on their never ending list so expect it to be fixed soon.

If you have any further questions feel free to PM me and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Have a great day here at MCGamer.

QA;TL.

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
To add on to what KitMencha said, Kit PVP is currently down for maintenance to make sure everything works in 1.7. We did run into a breaking issue with it that we are still working on resolving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci