• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

KissOfDeath

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeconDLifeHD

Spectator
Reaction score
Herkese Merhaba Arkadaşlar Ben Deniz Bu Klana TEAM FİGHT VE 1vs1'i İyi Olan Gelsin

-----BİZE ULAŞIN-----

-----KURUCULAR-----
1:SeconDLifeHD
2:ToprakPvP_
3:Atraxin
4:Cheekix
5:KorcanMC

BİZE KATILMAK İÇİN SKYPEMİZE AŞAĞIDAKİ SORULARIN CEAVPLARINI ATIN:

1:Kaç Yıldır PvP Atıyorsun:
2:Team Fightin İyimi :
3:MCGAMER oyuncusumusun:
4:Yaşın Kaç:
5:Kendine Güveniyormusun:

-----KENDİNİZE İYİ BAKIN-----

Hello to all good friends I Marine combat team with this clan are coming 1vs1 AND ----- ----- CONTACT US SKYPE: Denobooyser12345pvo SKYPE: toprakpvp_ ----- ----- FOUNDERS 1: secondlifehd 2: toprakpvp_ 3: Atrax the 4: Cheekix 5: korcanmc Atin answers to the questions our following Skype to join us : 1: How many years do you take PVP : 2: Team Fightin my best : 3: Grandparents are oyuncusumu : 4: Age How many : 5: Do you trust yourself : ----- Take care of yourself

SeconDLifeHD

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello to all good friends I Marine combat team with this clan are coming 1vs1 AND ----- ----- CONTACT US SKYPE: Denobooyser12345pvo SKYPE: toprakpvp_ ----- ----- FOUNDERS 1: secondlifehd 2: toprakpvp_ 3: Atrax the 4: Cheekix 5: korcanmc Atin answers to the questions our following Skype to join us : 1: How many years do you take PVP : 2: Team Fightin my best : 3: Grandparents are oyuncusumu : 4: Age How many : 5: Do you trust yourself : ----- Take care of yourself -----

William

District 13
Reaction score
This thread will be moved to Disbanded Clans due to no activity the last 30 days.
If you would like to re-open the thread, contact a Staff Member and it will be handled!

Have a nice day :)

Thread Locked and moved to Disbanded Clans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci