• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kills Scoreboard

Should MCSG add a kills scoreboard?

• Total voters

sfgiantsfan1

Tribute
Reaction score
Kills Scoreboard (Please Add)

If you want to see your kills you have to go into the chat and count them.

Why not create a kills scoreboard (the little thing on the side of the screen that hypixel has).

Maybe have the top 3 players and then you, sort of like the fridge.

Tell me what you think!

My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/WamPlays

MNGLOGANp

Diamond
Reaction score
This is actually a feature I'd love to see implemented into MCSG.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
That could be fun, but for such a long duration of time? Think 15-30 minutes - It might get annoying after the first few times. Perhaps every 2 minutes or so, it is shown for 30 seconds, or something like that?
I, as well as many others, don't play in Full Screen, or have small screens. That would take up a big portion of the screen, and partially block our screen (Not much, but just enough to be annoying.)

It would be cool to add, though.

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Kills Scoreboard (Please Add)

If you want to see your kills you have to go into the chat and count them.

Why not create a kills scoreboard (the little thing on the side of the screen that hypixel has).

Maybe have the top 3 players and then you, sort of like the fridge.
thing is
Tell me what you think!

My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/WamPlays

The thing is, doing so will result in people avoiding the person who is getting the most kills in the game. Therefore make the game last longer. This thread has been answered so I dont think most of them agrees.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't want anything like this. Then people will know who to avoid and the games will last longer than they should because of people hiding.

Also, don't advertise your youtube channel and leaderboard stats in every post. If you want, you can add them to your signature so that you don't have to go through the effort during every post and so it's not considered against the rules advertising.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Nomomomom, please don't ;-;

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, we could just have it so that it shows your kills. No on else's. Another feature could be the amount of bounty you've racked up that game, making for a fun personal best to overcome.

Edit: I think I suggested something like this before, and it got shutdown :(

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, we could just have it so that it shows your kills. No on else's. Another feature could be the amount of bounty you've racked up that game, making for a fun personal best to overcome.

Edit: I think I suggested something like this before, and it got shutdown :(
I think that could be fun, just to know :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci