• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kill/Death Ratio

Good Idea?

• Yea! this makes sence

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Perhaps....

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • NO, that ruins EVERYTHING!!!!

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

REALITYsuccz

Tribute
Reaction score
Now that sponsoring is an option, points by your name is a bad Idea because you could appear like a NOOB when you just donate. Or people can lie about sponsoring. Thats why I think it would be more appropriate scoring if there were a kill death ratio, for example:
[REALITYsuccz][524][5.23]
with the K/D ratio there ^^

I just though it would be a good idea now with sponsoring.

Yomega

Career
Reaction score
MCSG isn't just about killing people, it is about surviving to the end. While this generally involves killing everyone else, you also have to use your wits and know when to not chase or kill. Servers and games that the main objective is to kill measures K/D, but a game like this measures wins and points. Also, in a sense, your points could be your KDR. When you kill someone, you gain points. When you die, you lose them. Besides, most experienced players don't measure skill by points anyway, because they usually mean nothing. If you're worried about looking like a noob, don't. There are better things to worry about than what other people think of you on an online game. Do well, and you should be fine.

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
How do you find how many times you have died?
Because the only stat I have is games played-wins.
I have 12000+ kills, 4000 games played, and 1000 wins.
That means I have at least a 4:1 K/D. I think it is higher as I average about 10 kills per game, have left many games because of it being a bad/broken map, or i have been disconnected.
It's too bad there isn't a stat on the leaderboards for deaths.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The points system is not something people are judged upon. Only inexperienced players are majorly concerned about points. ( not calling you a noob ). But I think points are a way of almost keeping track of your skill measure yourself. You can think to yourself "I gained 600 points today over 5 games with 3 wins". It's kind of a way to see where you are. When you sponsor (or bounty in v1) you just get the incentive to kill more people to gain more points. I care about it because I like statistics and stuff but they really don't play a big part. It may be fun to brag about your bounty if it high, however. It isn't something people will judge you by so don't worry.

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
points also depend on when you play as well...
Pople who play midday and afternoon gain far more points per kill.
But ppl like gravey who play in the middle of the night only get 5 points per kill.

MyNameIsPreben

Survivor
Reaction score
Mayby just how many time you died and how many kills you go.With a command like /kills MyNameIsPreben If you want to know what your kdr is just calculate it by yourself

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci