• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kill/death ratio in leaderboards?

trav

Spectator
Reaction score
I think there should be a K/D ratio added to leaderboards, it would add a bigger sense of skill to the it. Anyone can just win a game if the other person has lag issues, and I just think it would make the game a little more interesting. :p

What do you guys think?

edit: kill/death ratio = kills per each death, or kills per game

Mp5xz

Platinum
Reaction score
It would be a good idea, but.. It a little too late for that.. If they wanted to put a K/D ratio in, they would of already done it. It would of been more reasonable to put the K/D ratio at the Beginning of MCSG instead of now. Do you get what i'm saying? Either why, I always thought it was a good idea.

trav

Spectator
Reaction score
It would be a good idea, but.. It a little too late for that.. If they wanted to put a K/D ratio in, they would of already done it. It would of been more reasonable to put the K/D ratio at the Beginning of MCSG instead of now. Do you get what i'm saying? Either why, I always thought it was a good idea.
Yeah I see what you mean. Although I do think it would be a way to add a cool challenge to the game, even if they would add it in now. If only the game developers would've thought of it at the time when they created the leaderboards...

DatCreeperSlayer

Survivor
Reaction score
I think its a good idea, although like Mp said we might be a bit late to the party

Mc_Fails

Survivor
Reaction score
You can take the loses. And the kills. That will equal kill/death, if the developers were to do this, they could, and count the stats from the very start.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci