• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kill aura/Force fields

Status
Not open for further replies.

skremingpanda

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok now, I know this server has NoCheat and so on, but NoCheat only blocks so many things, the most annoying one is Kill aura/Force fields. if you dont know what they are, the second you get into there range they will start killing you even if there not looking at them. Admins are barely on so they cant ban and like I said NoCheat doesnt block it. I think on the MCSG homepage should have a ban or report tab where you can report a player and if it has multiple reports or you have proof that he is hacking they will ban him. I dont know this is my opinion.

TheFuzzyFool

Spectator
Reaction score
I completely agree. I'm in a game right now spectating a player (CarbonSword) who's using SpeedHacks, just small enough to escape NoCheats detection, but enough to annoy alot of people. He also appears to be using a client that allows him to find players/chests with great ease, as he's going from chest to chest, finding players who should be near impossible to find - running directly to them.
I recommend you change the title of this thread to encompass all types of cheating.
Cheating ruins the game, and we need to have a way to tackle it.
More Community Mods would be my recommendation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci