• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kicked from a game for not a good reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProSl3nderMan

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was kicked from a hunger games for "Hacking". Here is some proof:

Now, I think it was totally unfair because I only need like, 3 more kills to win. I also had good stuff atm. I am asking for some points because it was totally unfair to be kicked for someone thinking they saw you hack who's a staff. Sometimes, staff don't know if it's hacks or not, so they go ahead and kick. But I don't think it's fair at all. So please think about this, it's really stupid.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Hey there, just searched up your history and I would like to point out that if you believe the ban is unfair, feel free to post a ban dispute here. Our senior staff will investigate and if they believe that the ban is just, it will be upheld. If it is unjust, it will be pardoned.

Before the thread is locked I would like to point out that you should acquire more information before you accuse staff of being unfair and 'stupid'.

QA;TL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci