• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kick, Wait, Reset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bybyboy2

Spectator
Reaction score
I belive that once a game is over the players have 10 seconds to leave the game or the will be auto kicked so people cant keep playing the game for 12 hours straight and have to wait so that people like me dont have to wait those 12 hours for that jerk to leave.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
This isn't a good idea. Think about how long it took those people to get in the servers too. They only stay on that long because they had to wait a really long time to and want that waiting time well used. Also you just replied to a post that has almost the exact same topic, and still made this post to.

bybyboy2

Spectator
Reaction score
and what does that have to do with anything
Right now im waiting for a server for the last hour and once i get on that server i would reset go back to 0 and people will just spam join to get back on and i have a better chance then when there are about 50-100 other people doing the same exact thing as im doing.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok here is what your saying. Oh i've been waiting for an hour, so I should get in. Even though I know the people on right now have been waiting that long, only to play 1 game for less than 1 hour.
Some of the people online didn't even get to play a game! They join after the game starts and get kicked right after. That's not a good idea, the hunger games would lose lots of players.

bybyboy2

Spectator
Reaction score
THATS A GOOD THING LESS PLAYER MORE OF A CHANCE FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME TO PLAY :D

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Honestly, this is just an awful idea. Could someone please say something? other then bybyboy, who seems to like caps. (against the rules btw)

Valorman1

Tribute
Reaction score
I agree with halfsquirrel. This is a bad reason for reasons he explained already and how there is almost an identical thread like is already -_-

Krasso

Survivor
Reaction score
It is funny that you ask for this, because it is already pretty easy to join a game when the round has ended/is ending, because a lot of people leave at the end of each round. It is also pretty easy to time joining at this time, if you use the server status page on this site.

But if you really want to be able to join easier and think this whole thing is awesome, i am gonna, like a lot of others have probably done, suggest that you donate to the cause. 10 dollars for one month will, other than a special colored ingame name, give you a reserved slot on all servers in your region (US or EU).

If you think this is a bit much, i'll agree with you. Personally i feel like there should be another option that lies under 10 dollars, like a 5 dollar donation option, for example. Although personally, i didn't really have a problem with donating the 10 dollars, since i really wanted to support this whole awesome thing. Also, i really think i've gotten those money well worth already, and it has only been 1,5 week. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci