• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kick after game

Status
Not open for further replies.

MakeHero84

Spectator
Reaction score
I haven't really searched too hard to see if there is another thread like this, so if there is, please try to not execute me with your 'NOOB GTFO' pitchforks

Well basically i signed up a few hours ago and i can't get into a server (EU) to save my life
everyone just stays in the server after each game, making it impossible for inexperienced/non donating (I can't afford it) members like me to join.

for this reason, i think it would be much better if a server kicked everyone in it after each game, giving a new bunch of members to join. obviously people in the previous game can just join back, but at least we have a chance if there are 24/48 spaces to be filled, and a few of us may get a place

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
It is already doing this temporarily. After every game the server restarts forcing everyone to wait a couple seconds to rejoin. This is to fix the "ghosts" problem so it's only temporary. Find a server in death match, or very few tributes left and wait for it to restart then get ready to join.

When the servers are back to normal, this is my strategy for getting on:

1. Add 1-2 servers to your list. Edit the IP to whatever server has a game almost finished.
2. Keep refreshing until a spot opens up.
3. When you see less than the full amount of people on the server, join.

Keep trying until you get on a server.

OmniFlare

Survivor
Reaction score
I could swear that chad said they did something like that in the beginning of mcsg, during the livestream last night. The reason they changed it was because everyone was getting mad about getting kicked. dont quote me on this though as i can't remember it very well.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
They are doing this right now, temporarily, like I said. Whenever the game ends the server is restarted to get rid of all ghosts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci