• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Keep getting Kicked!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennyrulez

Diamond
Reaction score
This issue is really starting to p*ss me off! Near enough every game i seem to be getting kicked for a unknown reason, this is really frustrating as its losing me games, wins and points. Whats going on and why does it keep doing this?

Copa3797

Tribute
Reaction score
It usually happens ingame..A random dissconect/kick from the server

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Actually Pro TIP if no one hit you you can't lose points, wins, loses or even games. But as stated above you didn't proved enough infomation to understand whats wrong. Like Blazer said Take a screen shot where were you? what happened? what were you doing? What Map? Server? (us,au, eu or etc and ID)

Kennyrulez

Diamond
Reaction score
It was more of a question is anyone else getting this problem, if yes have you fixed it and how. Or is it something with the servers atm. It's on Eu servers btw and it comes up on all maps and its happening in different circumstances, once whilst i was running my chest route, once whilst i was going into deathmatch and a couple other times.

Dave | Rev

Platinum
Reaction score
Actually Pro TIP if no one hit you you can't lose points, wins, loses or even games. But as stated above you didn't proved enough infomation to understand whats wrong. Like Blazer said Take a screen shot where were you? what happened? what were you doing? What Map? Server? (us,au, eu or etc and ID)
It doesn't count towards your games? o_O

Chobski

Diamond
Reaction score
It was more of a question is anyone else getting this problem, if yes have you fixed it and how. Or is it something with the servers atm. It's on Eu servers btw and it comes up on all maps and its happening in different circumstances, once whilst i was running my chest route, once whilst i was going into deathmatch and a couple other times.
Yes. there have been some severe issues with the EU servers recently. Sometimes you get the "javareadtimeoutexception:null" error or just get sent back to the hub. The developers are working hard (as always) to fix the problem. There have been many previous thread outlining the issue so next time check other threads before you post. MCSG did announce that they fixed the issue temporarily here. But if the issue is still happening a dev needs to be notified of it as soon as possible. Hope this helped :D

Upperbyte

Diamond
Reaction score
It doesn't count towards your total amount of games played?

Kennyrulez

Diamond
Reaction score
Thanks for the helpful replies i now know that the Developers are trying to fix this as ive been told.

Sayf

Experienced
Reaction score
This issue is really starting to p*ss me off! Near enough every game i seem to be getting kicked for a unknown reason, this is really frustrating as its losing me games, wins and points. Whats going on and why does it keep doing this?
Yes. there have been some severe issues with the EU servers recently. Sometimes you get the "javareadtimeoutexception:null" error or just get sent back to the hub. The developers are working hard (as always) to fix the problem. There have been many previous thread outlining the issue so next time check other threads before you post. MCSG did announce that they fixed the issue temporarily here. But if the issue is still happening a dev needs to be notified of it as soon as possible. Hope this helped :D
The developers have been notified and it will be fixed soon, thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci