• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Just...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradGames

Spectator
Reaction score
whats the MCSG community become? I team on these two guys with my friend, kill them, and another part of their four team come and clean me and my bud up, guess what? I get called EZ and a noob and get told i have the worst youtube ever and I suck at life.

BradGames

Spectator
Reaction score
Sorry for putting it on General Support, I wanted the others to know how bad the internet is now a days.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Teaming is fun.
If you can't beat them. Join them. Get some friends together team and win the hunger craft! :3

Getting beat by teams is annoying. But I'm locking this thread as this is a pointless thread.

MultiBigTime

Experienced
Reaction score
Life is life, no can stop bullys, bullying will never stop but if the world comes together and stops it, which that is already happening all around the world in every school, their is a program to help people, but like people said above kids that think they are cooler then the other person they are killing, they reckon they are better because they have 10K of kill but no, that is just no life.. But if you are being bullied seek help. Because if you fall behind, run faster. Never give up, never surrender, and rise up against the odds.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
The way I see it, and I'm pretty sure a lot of people would agree with me, is that the game is designed based on the Hunger Games, as we all know. In the Hunger Games two people from each district are chosen as tributes to compete in a fight to the death till only one lone victor stands. You could experiment, try teaming with the person in the same distrcit :D.

But inevitably people will want someone they can trust watching their backs, after all strength in numbers can always relieve the anxiety of the other 23/47/119 tributes who are out to get you.

But at the end of every game, teams don't matter, there can only be one victor.

Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci