• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Just Wondering... (A question for rank Moderator and Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I was just wondering if you keep getting denied for moderator on one account, can you apply on an alt account and have a chance at being accepted? The reason I am asking this is because I have a ban in September of 2012 for Caps/Spam (don't worry it was only a day or so :p) and that's the one reason why I can't become moderator. So if I went on another account without any bans could I have a chance at becoming a moderator. It's just a big responsibility that I'm willing to take :p No matter what the answer is to this question, thank you for taking the time to read and answer this ;)

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
There's this thing called IP checking. I'm pretty sure TalPal and KellieBreanne do it. (If not, I'm shocked, and they should.) Ergo, it'd be nigh on impossible for an alternate account of someone to slip by in a staff selection process (especially the interview because the human auditory system has the greatest capacity for memory than any of the senses).

Also, one of the things they look for in selecting staff is how certain people react to certain situations. By you continuing to make a big deal of this September small ban, this may be contributing to why they won't hire you. Did they ever say specifically that that's why you were rejected? Perhaps they also had other reasons (I don't know you well enough to know what). Take some time to reflect on anything they could possibly be seeing as a potential flaw and, without telling them anything, make a conscious effort to fix what you perceive to be your imperfections. Apply in a year or two (or more) from now, when your frontal lobe of your brain (judgement) is more developed, and you might have a better chance.

Hope this helps. Have a pleasant day! ^_^

Last edited:

FireRedcoats

Diamond
Reaction score
A lot of player who wants to become a moderator have this kind of issue. But I'm sorry, I think you will not be able to be a moderator by your alt account unless you have a lot of things to bring benefit to this MCSG communities. Also I heard they will check your IP address. (This is just what I heard, it could be wrong!) Additionally, you have to write your alt account on your apply forum, and you cannot tell a false thing.
This is my opinion...

Hope you will become a moderator soon <3
Have a good day :D

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
A lot of player who wants to become a moderator have this kind of issue. But I'm sorry, I think you will not be able to be a moderator by your alt account unless you have a lot of things to bring benefit to this MCSG communities. Also I heard they will check your IP address. (This is just what I heard, it could be wrong!) Additionally, you have to write your alt account on your apply forum, and you cannot tell a false thing.
This is my opinion...

Hope you will become a moderator soon <3
Have a good day :D
Lol thx anyway <3

Denster91

Platinum
Reaction score
As stated above, having any previous bans on our network that weren't successfully appealed will result in your application being denied. This also applies to any alternate accounts that you may have.

Question answered, thread locked. Please feel free to PM me if you have any more questions.

Edit: Moved to General Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci