• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Just some questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steinar202

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello there, I just have some question regarding the MCgamer v2, or more spesific the MCSG. I am sure it already have been announced on the forums, but I can't find it.

However, I am wondering if there will ever be a stat reset?

Secondly, I wonder if there ever will be the 1. Person spectating mode that was ment to happend?

Thanks, Steinar202
Sorry if my English is not tip top

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello there, I just have some question regarding the MCgamer v2, or more spesific the MCSG. I am sure it already have been announced on the forums, but I can't find it.

However, I am wondering if there will ever be a stat reset?

Secondly, I wonder if there ever will be the 1. Person spectating mode that was ment to happend?

Thanks, Steinar202
Sorry if my English is not tip top
It's going to be a leaderboard reset. It will have three sections. Your new stats, your old stats, and both combined. Dave said there was no specific time for the release. I am not too sure about the second question though.

Steinar202

Spectator
Reaction score
It's going to be a leaderboard reset. It will have three sections. Your new stats, your old stats, and both combined. Dave said there was no specific time for the release. I am not too sure about the second question though.
Okey thanks! :)

IronOre12

Platinum
Reaction score
1. I quote from ChadTheDJ :
There is currently no set release date for the Global Leaderboards Update, but we are working as quickly as we can to bring it to you. We will be testing the new system likely alongside the current system to make sure the new system can handle the load and update accurately and reliably. Those tests will be done quietly and should not require any disruptions in server operations.Once we are confident that the new system is ready for prime-time, we will make the big announcement.

We want things to be perfect, because any mistake could cause serious issues with how stats are tracked, saved, or shown. As such, development for the Global Leaderboards Update will have to be methodical and thorough, which will take time. However, all good things come to those who wait, and trust us when we say that this will be good.

We want to thank you for your patience and for sticking with us during the rocky last few days. Rest assured that once the Global Leaderboard Update is released, it’s going to be awesome.
2. This feature will be added when MCGamer migrates to 1.8 only as this is a 1.8 feature and not a plugin.

QA;TL Ceroria Zaex Sam

Sam

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
Question answered. Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members