• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Just a staff question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
So recently I attempted to do the upside down challenge on mcsg. Basically you go into the super secret settings and click it until everything goes upside down, now while I was recording this challenge I came across a few hackers, and I want to know if mcsg will accept the evidence if it's all upside down xD

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
If I had to guess, I'd say just flip it right-side up in a video editing program and post that, so that the footage seems legitimate.
Also, make sure that you mention both in the desc. and the report abuse that it was flipped/upside-down challenge, and thus why the camera might be so weird at times, otherwise you might get weird looks or questions.

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
I have to admit, this was a pretty good question. There is really no reason not to send it in. Evidence is evidence. Go ahead and try to report it here. I do know that there is a way to flip the recording upside down with Windows Movie Maker which would help out a ton. :p

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
If I had to guess, I'd say just flip it right-side up in a video editing program and post that, so that the footage seems legitimate.
Also, make sure that you mention both in the desc. and the report abuse that it was flipped/upside-down challenge, and thus why the camera might be so weird at times, otherwise you might get weird looks or questions.
^ I'd say that. It also may seem hard to recognize the person/hack described.

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah but some parts like the inventory, didn't flip in the first place, so it I flipped the evidence the inventory and other things will be upside down, and I don't wanna get banned for tampering with evidence.

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah but some parts like the inventory, didn't flip in the first place, so it I flipped the evidence the inventory and other things will be upside down, and I don't wanna get banned for tampering with evidence.
As long as you explain your situation, you'll be fine.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
There is a way to turn a video upside down in Sony Vegas I believe. A round of applause to Chibi for recording hackers to the extreme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci