• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Just a Few Suggestions

mugawatts5

Spectator
Reaction score
I have a few ideas for newly implemented features, some will be stupid lol
1- Have an up-to-the-second map vote counter in the pregame lobby
2- Reduce the number of votes needed to skip a set of maps because it never happens
3- Increase the number of chances to earn enough levels to enchant your weapon (XP potions or whatever)
4- Maybe include an unvote option incase of an unwanted vote '

That's all I can think of atm thanks!

PowerhousePlayer

Survivor
Reaction score
1 - Is unneeded, because it shows every 30 minutes.
2 - Everytime, there is usually only one skipvote, so we cant exactly set the skip total to one.
3 - This i agree with.
4 - No. This could be a trolling method (repeatedly unvoting and voting, etc.)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
1. Do you mean like the fridge? If so, I think it would be nice but not top priority because like Powerhouse said, we do get it every 30 seconds.
2. Definitely. I think the reason so few people skip now is because they know that the maps have know chance of being skipped, so they just try and change the map from their least favourite to their favourite of the group. By reducing the amount of skips needed to switch the vote options, there would definitely be a higher chance of skipping though with all of the new maps it wouldn't be skipped as often as before.
3. Another definitely. Hopefully with the coming of tier 3's, we will get bottles o' enchanting so we can enchant more things. It should still stay difficult though, because enchantments can be overpowered.
4. If done well, this would be great. If you could only unvote once, you could still troll, but barely. It would allow you to correct your mistake while not creating abuse and even system lag.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci