• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Jurassic Jungle

Zarixy

Tribute
Reaction score
Jurassic Jungle is a map created my me (Zarixy) and it is a jungle theme with traps, parkour, ruins (Buildings) and more... I've always wanted to create a map that I could upload to Minecraft Survival Games and I decided to create a jungle theme, cause it is not many maps with jungle themes here, first I wanted to make a city but when I first started building the city it just looked like crap and then I started to build a jungle map instead. The map is not very big it is normal sized and the chest amount is about 60-90 I think. It took 6 days to make the map but I worked very hard every day. It was very fun making the map and I hope you guys enjoy this map! So here it is!
OBS!
This is my very first map EVER so please no hate.
Dangerous parkour in the trees and a price that you will need under the match. (If you fall down you will die D: )
Well terraformed mountains and terrain.​
Beautiful landscape.​
Well hidden chests.​
Ruins all over the map (Buildings).​
Many tree huts in the trees.​
Spawn is around a big tree and the poles are where the players are going to stand on.​
A ravine with a secret place inside it.​
This is a trap! If you fall/jump down you will be stuck there BUT it is a secret button that you can click on and it will open a secret place to hide from the lava that comes out of the wall.​
DOWNLOAD:
Credits:
Me (Zarixy) Terraforming, traps, spawn, buildings.
Thebropod (He are not playing survival games he just helped me) Terraforming, buildings.

B

Buxtonaters

I don't really like it, very few buildings from the pictures and just land with trees. I might look more when I download it and look at it.

Zarixy

Tribute
Reaction score
Oh the double post. It burns. Please hit the edit button on the original post if you wish to add more. Double posting is against the rules. :)
Anything to say about my map? :3 <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci