• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Join during pregame

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
I think you should be able to join a game during pregame, but not have donors be able to kick people during pregame, they would spam join games in pregame and it would be impossible to play a game for non-donors. I can't tell you how many times I've been kicked for a donor 2 seconds before lobby ends, I look at the sign and it says "Pregame: 23/24"

And plz no responses saying "Just buy donor if you want to stop getting kicked". It would just be better if you could join during pregame, theres no reason i can see to not be able to do this.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Well pregame is the 10 seconds before the actual game starts, if people would be able to join then it'll give them a disadvantage. If you join when there is only 1 second left before the game starts, and lets say you don't have the best computer l, it could take up a few seconds to load the map. Which means you will start a few seconds later then the other tributes which will give you a huge disadvantage at getting corn.

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
Well pregame is the 10 seconds before the actual game starts, if people would be able to join then it'll give them a disadvantage. If you join when there is only 1 second left before the game starts, and lets say you don't have the best computer l, it could take up a few seconds to load the map. Which means you will start a few seconds later then the other tributes which will give you a huge disadvantage at getting corn.
I thought pregame was 30 seconds? And you have a point, but it would be better than having to go and join a whole different server.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci